Terms & Conditions
Last Updated: September 10, 2022
Thank you for using Apartments Pax Herceg Novi Official Website!
These Terms of Service (“Terms”) are a binding legal agreement between you and Apartments Pax Herceg Novi that govern your right to use the websites web pages, and other offerings from Apartments Pax Herceg Novi Official Web Pages. When used in these Terms, “Apartments Pax Herceg Novi,” “we,” “us,” or “our” refers to the Apartments Pax Herceg Novi Property.
The Apartments Pax Herceg Novi Official Website (https://www.apartmanihercegnovi.com/) offers an online platform that enables users (“Members”) to search for, and book services. Apartments Pax Herceg Novi Property as a Host enters directly to the contract with Guests, Apartments Pax Herceg Novi Property isn’t travel agency, or any type of middle agency in between Host and Guests. Apartments Pax Herceg Novi Property function as a Host in direct cooperation with Guests.
1.1 Booking. When you book an apartment, you are agreeing to pay all charges for your booking including the reservation price, applicable fees like Tourist Tax, and any other items identified by the Host. You are also agreeing that Apartments Pax Herceg Novi Property may charge the Damage Policy (as defined in Section 2) amounts. When you receive the booking confirmation, a contract for Host Services (a "Reservation") is formed directly between you and the Host. In addition to these Terms, you will be subject to, and responsible for complying with, all terms of the Reservation, including without limitation, the cancellation policy and any other rules, standards, policies, or requirements identified at this page or during checkout that apply to the Reservation. It is your responsibility to read and understand these rules, standards, policies, and requirements prior to booking.
1.2 Accommodation Reservations. An Accommodation Reservation is a limited license to enter, occupy, and use the Accommodation. The Host retains the right to re-enter the Accommodation during your stay, to the extent: (i) it is reasonably necessary, (ii) permitted by your contract with the Host, and (iii) consistent with applicable law. If you stay past checkout, the Host has the right to make you leave in a manner consistent with applicable law, including by imposing reasonable overstay penalties. You may not exceed the maximum number of allowed Guests.
1.3 Cancellations, Travel Issues, and Refunds. In general, if as a Guest you cancel a Reservation, the amount refunded to you is determined by the cancellation policy that applies to that Reservation.
1.4 Booking Modifications. Guests and Hosts are responsible for any booking modifications they agree to make via the www.apartmanihercegnovi.com website, or direct email to make on their behalf, and agree to pay any additional amounts, fees, or taxes associated with any Booking Modification.
1.5 Your Responsibilities. You are responsible and liable for your own acts and omissions and are also responsible for the acts and omissions of anyone you invite to join or provide access to any Accommodation, Experience or other Host Service. For example, this means: (i) you are responsible for leaving an Accommodation (and related personal property) in the condition it was in when you arrived, (ii) you are responsible for paying all reasonable Damage Claim amounts necessary to cover damage that you, your guest(s), or your pet(s) cause to an Accommodation, and (iii) you must act with integrity, treat others with respect, and comply with applicable laws and House Rules at all times. If you are booking for an additional guest who is a minor or if you bring a minor to a Host Service, you must be legally authorized to act on behalf of the minor and you are solely responsible for the supervision of that minor.
1.6 Your Assumption of Risk. You acknowledge that many activities carry inherent risks and agree that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you assume the entire risk arising out of your access to and use of www.apartmanihercegnovi.com website, including your stay at any Accommodation, or any other interaction you have with other Members whether in person or online. This means it is your responsibility to investigate and to determine whether it is suitable for you. For example, Host Services may carry risk of illness, bodily injury, disability, or death, and you freely and willfully assume those risks by choosing to participate in those Host Services.
1.7 Cancellations Terms. In general, if a Guest cancels a Reservation, the amount paid to Host (Apartments Pax Herceg Novi Property) is determined by the cancellation policy that applies to that Reservation.
1.8 Host Taxes. As a host, we are responsible for fulfilling obligations under applicable laws to report, collect, remit, or include in price any applicable VAT or other indirect taxes, occupancy taxes, tourist, income, or other taxes ("Taxes").
1.9 Third-Party Services. The www.apartmanihercegnovi.com website and Apartments Pax Herceg Novi Property may contain links to third-party websites, applications, services or resources (“Third-Party Services”) that are subject to different terms and privacy practices. Apartments Pax Herceg Novi Property is not responsible or liable for any aspect of such Third-Party Services and links to such Third-Party Services are not an endorsement.
2.0 Damage Policy
Please note that by booking Apartments Pax Herceg Novi Property, you agree to the following Damage Policy:
- You must keep the property and its content(s), including all furniture, electronic equipment, fixtures, fittings and effects in, on or at the Property in the same state of repair as at the start of the stay, and shall leave the Property in the same state of cleanliness and general order in which it was found when you arrived.
- You are also responsible for the safekeeping of the Property and its contents, therefore you must remember, among others, to lock all doors and windows, and ensure that the Property is safe upon your departure.
- You will be responsible to reimburse for all damage(s), breakages or loss(es) caused to the Apartments Pax Herceg Novi Property by you and/or the rest of your guest(s).
- Where any breakages, damage(s) or loss(es) occur, You should report it firsthand to the Property (as soon as reasonably practicable, but always before checkout).
- The Property will upfront charge a Damage Fee (100 € per person) from You upon your arrival. The Damage Fee will be refunded to You on checkout, if everything goes well without any damage of the property.
- If You do not inform us about damage made from your side, (as soon as reasonably practicable, but always before checkout), Apartments Pax Herceg Novi Property will be able to request a damage fee from you for any damage(s), breakage(s) and loss(es) made to the property and its contents (as defined above) up to 30 days after the end of your stay.
This Damage Policy does not include:
- general cleaning, ordinary wear and tear, theft of cash and securities, and non-physical damages like smoking fines and breaking House Rules,
- any type of bodily injury or proprietary damage to your (and your guest(s)) personal belongings or others, any kind of criminal activities, secondary/consequential loss, third party liability, for which the Property could seek damage fees outside of this Damage Policy.
It also does not cover any damages that might be caused by an event of force majeure.
3.0 Emails and SMS. You will receive administrative communications from us using the email address [email protected], or Mobile/Viber/WhatsApp Number +382 67 060 076. Enrollment in additional email subscription programs will not affect the frequency of these administrative emails, though you should expect to receive additional emails specific to the program(s) to which you have subscribed. You may also receive promotional emails from us. No fee is charged for these promotional emails. You can control whether you receive promotional emails using the Unsubscribe link at the end of a promotional email. Please note that you will not be able to take advantage of certain promotions if you disable certain communication settings.
3.1 Contact Us. If you have any questions about these Terms please email us.