Hercegnovski filmski festival
Montenegro Film Festival u Herceg Novom je godišnji kulturni događaj koji slavi filmsku umjetnost u živopisnom gradu Herceg Novom, u Crnoj Gori. Služi kao platforma za lokalne i međunarodne filmske stvaraoce da prikažu svoj kreativni rad široj publici. Festival obično sadrži raznovrstan izbor filmova, uključujući kratke filmove, dokumentarne filmove i dugometražne filmove, koji zadovoljavaju različite bioskopske ukuse.
Osim filmskih projekcija, festival često uključuje panel diskusije, radionice i sesije pitanja i odgovora sa filmskim stvaraocima, pružajući učesnicima priliku da se druže sa profesionalcima iz industrije. Događaj stvara živu atmosferu, okuplja filmske entuzijaste, režisere, glumce i producente, podstičući osećaj zajedništva i umetničke razmene.
Sa svojom zadivljujućom primorskom pozadinom i bogatim kulturnim programom, Montenegro Film Festival u Herceg Novom nudi jedinstveno i impresivno iskustvo kako za filmske stvaraoce tako i za publiku, što ga čini nezaobilaznom posetom za svakoga ko voli bioskop.
Nagrade FFHN – MFF su:
Takmičarska selekcija dugometražnog igranog filma
Petočlani žiri sastavljen od renomiranih filmskih autorki i autora dodijeljuje sljedeće nagrade:
- Grand Prix – Zlatna mimoza za najbolji film
- Zlatna mimoza za režiju
- Zlatna mimoza za scenario
- Zlatna mimoza za mušku ulogu
- Zlatna mimoza za žensku ulogu
- Nagrada Živko Nikolić za specijalni doprinos filmskom izrazu.
Takmičarska selekcija studentskog filma
Tročlani žiri sastavljen od renomiranih filmskih autorki i autora dodjeljuje sljedeće nagrade:
- Zlatna mimoza za najbolji studentski film
- Dva specijalna priznanja žirija.
Selekcija Mreže festivala Jadranske regije
Publika Sarajevo film festivala, Zagreb film festivala, Festivala autorskog filma Beograd i Filmskog festivala Herceg Novi – Montenegro film festival dodjeljuje nagradu:
- Adriatic Audience Award za najbolji film.
Pored navedenih, dodjeljuju se i sljedeće nagrade:
- Nagrada Milan Žmukić za doprinos Festivalu
- Plaketa Zoran Živković za Grand Prix Festivala.
OpenAI's ChatGPT. "Discussion on Describe Montenegro Film Festival"
OpenAI, chat.openai.com, October 2023, [https://chat.openai.com/c/bceb0ce7-477a-424c-a8a6-394d7b9d857c].
|Living Room:|| Bedroom:|
The apartment has a separate entrance, hallway, bathroom, bedroom, large living room, dining area and kitchen, balcony overlooking the garden and sea. In the courtyard is a private parking lot which is fenced and free of charge for apartment guests. Free WiFi Internet is available in the entire property as well as in the courtyard.
|Living Room||Bedroom 1||Bedroom 2|
The apartment has a separate entrance, hallway, bathroom, bedroom with double-bed, another bedroom with two single-beds, living room, dining area and kitchen, terrace with access to the courtyard and garden. Next to the courtyard is a private parking lot. Free WiFi Internet is available in the entire property.
Apartments Pax Herceg Novi
One-bedroom Apartments (up to 4 people) and Two-bedroom Apartments (up to 6 people) are fully equipped for a pleasant stay.
Two-bedroom Apartments are located on the ground floor and have a terrace with a garden in front of the building. One-bedroom Apartments are located on the first floor and have balconies with a view to the sea.
Apartments Pax have private fenced parking.
- Tivat Airport (25 kilometers away or approximately 1 hour drive)
- Dubrovnik Airport (27 kilometers, or approximately 50 minutes' drive)
- Podgorica Airport (110 kilometers, or approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes drive)
- Rafaello beach (250 meters from Apartments Pax Herceg Novi, or approximately 5 minutes' walk)
- People's beach (250 meters from Apartments Pax Herceg Novi, or approximately 5 minutes' walk)
- Topla Beach (500 meters from Apartments Pax Herceg Novi, or approximately 10 minutes' walk)
- La Bamba Beach (600 meters from Pax Apartments Herceg Novi, or approximately 10 minutes' walk)
- Žaba Beach (1 kilometer from Apartments Pax Herceg Novi, or approximately 15 minutes' walk)
- Žalo Žaba Beach (1.5 kilometers from Pax Herceg Novi Apartments, or about 20 minutes' walk)
- Žanjić beach (located on Luštica peninsula, 40 minutes by boat from Pax Herceg Novi apartment)
- Konoba Kantula (250 meters from Pax Apartments Herceg Novi, or approximately 5 minutes' walk)
- Konoba Ambasada (250 meters from Apartments Pax Herceg Novi, or approximately 5 minutes' walk)
- Tavern Feral (1.5 kilometers from Apartments Pax Herceg Novi, or approximately 20 minutes' walk)
- Pizzeria Twins (600 meters, or approximately 10 minutes' walk)
- Restaurant Šeki Nautilus (900 meters from Apartments Pax Herceg Novi, or about 13 minutes' walk)
- Đir Pub (1.1 kilometers from Pax Herceg Novi apartment, or approximately 10 minutes' walk)
- Pivnica Pub (1 kilometer from Apartments Pax Herceg Novi, or approximately 10 minutes' walk)
- Night club La Bamba (550 meters from Pax Herceg Novi apartment, or approximately 8 minutes' walk)
- City tour of Herceg Novi (2 kilometer walking tour. Half-day tour lasts about 3 hours). The approximate price is €10.00 per person.
- Full-day tour to Dubrovnik (47 kilometers away from Apartments Pax Herceg Novi, or approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes by bus). The approximate price is €25.00 per person.
- Boat tour through Boka Bay (full-day trip through the one of the most beautiful bays in the world). The approximate price is €30.00 per person.
- Full-day tour through canyons of Montenegro (Visiting Tara canyon, the deepest canyon in Europe, the second in the world. Tour of the National Park Biogradska gora and Lake Biograd. Tour of the National Park Durmitor and the Black Lake). The approximate price is €60.00 per person.
- Full-day tour of Montenegro (visit to the Lovćen and Njeguš National Park - the birthplace of Montenegrin ruler Petar II Petrović Njegoš. Visit to the Mausoleum of Petar II Petrović Njegoš, which is located on the top of Mount Lovćen, at an altitude of 1,749 meters. Tour of the old Montenegrin capital Cetinje and its museums and monastery). The approximate price is €40.00 per person.
- Full-day tour of Ostrog Monastery (Visit to the most wonderful cultural-historical and religious monument in Montenegro. Ostrog Monastery possesses a miracle of well-being). The approximate price is €25.00 per person.
- Full-day tour of Lake Skadar (Visit to the largest lake in southern Europe. Experience the untouched wilderness of Montenegro and explore this beautiful national park, known for its unique flora and fauna). The approximate price is €55.00 per person.
- Full-day rafting tour on Tara (experience one of the most impressive and exciting active tours through the deepest canyon in Europe. The Tara Canyon is the second deepest in the world, right after the Grand Canyon in the USA. The UNESCO World Heritage Organization placed the Tara Canyon under its protection in 1977. The Tara Canyon is 1300 meters deep and is one of the 25 most important natural sites in the world). The approximate price is €70.00 per person.
Guests can get all the necessary information and buy tickets at Apartments Pax Herceg Novi.
- Walking or cycling tours from Herceg Novi to Mount Orijen, or the neighboring hills with a beautiful view of one of the most beautiful bays in the world - the Bay of Kotor.
- Tennis club Topla - Individual or group training sessions can be organized
- Swimming school at the Škver swimming pool of Jadran Herceg Novi swimming and water polo club, one of the most successful clubs in the Balkans
- Guide and sailing school - Experience sailing through the Bay of Kotor
- Kayak tour with a professional guide - Individual or group kayak tours through the Bay of Kotor
- Diving tours with a professional guide - Individual or group diving tours through the Bay of Kotor
- Paragliding flight from Mount Orijen to Herceg Novi with a certified paraglider guide.
- Tara Canyon Rafting Tour – Daily tour and incredible experience of rafting through the deepest canyon in Europe with professional guides
Guests can order activities in Apartments Pax Herceg Novi.
The most popular city attractions near Apartments Pax Herceg Novi are:
- Clock The tower built by the Austrians in the 19th century.
- Kanli Kula fortress built by the Turks in the 16th century
- The Forte Mare fortress, which was built between the 14th and 17th centuries, was rebuilt by the Venetians during the 17th century, and then by the Austro-Hungarians.
- The construction of the Španjola fortress began during the Ottoman rule in the 15th century, and was completed by the Spaniards in the 16th century.
- Museum/House of Nobel laureate Ivo Andrić, built by this great writer and novelist and his wife Milica Babić.
- Tito's villa "Galeb" was built in 1976 and served as a summer residence for the leader of Yugoslavia Josip Broz Tito and his wife Jovanka.
- Mount Orijen is located directly above Herceg Novi. Orijen is the highest mountain on the Adriatic coast with an altitude of 1895 meters.
The municipality of Herceg Novi consists of 10 districts: Igalo, Herceg Novi, Meljine, Zelenika, Kumbor, Đenovići, Baošići, Bijela, Kamenari and the Luštica peninsula. The municipality has about 33,000 inhabitants (2011 census).
History of Herceg NoviThroughout history, the city of Herceg Novi was under the rule of the Ottoman Empire, which occupied the city in 1482 and lasted for almost two centuries. In 1688, the city was conquered by the Spanish when it became part of the Venetian Republic and was named Castelnuovo.
At the end of the 18th century, the city briefly fell under Austrian rule. From 1806 to 1807, the city belonged to Russia, and then to France.
In 1814, Austria-Hungary occupied Herceg Novi and added it to the Dalmatian Kingdom.
In 1918, the Serbian army liberated the head of the Bay of Kotor, and then Herceg Novi became part of Yugoslavia. After the breakup of Yugoslavia, the city became part of Montenegro.
Average air temperature in Herceg Novi:
- From January to April it is from 8° to 17°C
- From May to June it is from 18° to 28°C
- From July to September it is from 30° to 38°C
- From October to December it is from 13° to 24°C
Average sea temperature in Herceg Novi:
- The average sea temperature in Herceg Novi in May is 19.1°C
(the hottest in history was 23.9°C, the coldest in history was 15.9°C)
- The average sea temperature in Herceg Novi in June is 23.1°C
(the hottest in history was 26.7°C, the coldest in history was 18.7°C)
- The average sea temperature in Herceg Novi in July is 25.5°C
(the hottest in history was 29.3°C, the coldest in history was 22.7°C)
- The average sea temperature in Herceg Novi in August is 26.1°C
(the hottest in history was 28.9°C, the coldest in history was 23.5°C)
- The average sea temperature in Herceg Novi in September is 23.9°C
(the hottest in history was 27.1°C, the coldest in history was 19.9°C)
- The average sea temperature in Herceg Novi in October is 21.2°C
(the hottest in history was 24°C, the coldest in history was 17.4°C)
Travelers have several transportation options to get to Apartments Pax Herceg Novi. In most cases, regional tourists choose between transportation by car or bus. There are regular bus lines to our city from most regional cities.
Herceg Novi is located near 3 airports: Tivat (Montenegro), Dubrovnik (Croatia) and Podgorica (Montenegro). Numerous low-cost flights land at these airports. Tivat Airport currently receives flights from 12 destinations, all from Europe. In addition, Dubrovnik airport receives flights from 50 destinations around the world. Podgorica Airport receives flights from 27 cities, all from Europe.
Apartments Pax Herceg Novi organizes regular transfers to all three airports, as well as transfers from the airport to Apartments Pax.